Friday, May 21, 2010

May You Be Inspired Days: Audience Inspiration

Well, today I don’t have a full entry to share with you because, well, it’s 10pm. I was up most of the night with the twins, so I’m going to bed. But before I go to bed, (which I hope many of you are also inspired to do) I want to share what some of you have inspired me to do.

You see, I have made many projects. Two have gotten a LOT more attention on this blog than any other. One is my Ironing Board Tutorial, which I still love (and nearly cried over today, but that’s a different story!). The other is my Cheshire Cat Market Bag. You can see more about it in my Etsy store, where it also garners lots of attention.

So I’ve decided that both of these items need more love from me, since they get so much love from others. Thus, I have begun The Cheshire Cat Market Bag Tutorial. And it’s almost done. Yes, I’ve done a decent number of tutorials on this blog. Heck, I even did the Pirate Themed Growth Chart, which managed to spread itself over a week’s worth of entries! But this tutorial is something special. I’m hoping it will be the beginning of a new breed of tutorial on this blog. The UBER Tutorial. One that doesn’t leave out a ton of stuff. One that lets you know where the landmines are buried and the diamonds can be dug. So, without further ado, I give you…

2-25-10 stresstheseams 005Well… herm… that’s the original Cheshire Cat Bag. Let me keep digging…

P5200003Okay, now we’re at least in the right ballpark. This is a stripe on the new bag.

P5210020And look! An un-retouched picture of the inner pocket. Aren’t you excited? Okay, since you’ve been so patient. Here is the bag. The topstitching isn’t done, the details need some final work, and the appliqué is in need of some fraying. But

P5210065

What do you think?

And don’t forget our giveaway. Runs through the end of the month. But you have to be a follower and leave a post on one of this month’s entries to win our fabulous MYSTERY prize. And yep, it will be custom. :)

Off to sleepy land. –Laters

! stresstheseamsfinallogowebc

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails