Sunday, May 2, 2010

May You Be Inspired Days: Craft Army Zipper Bag

I am continuing my feature of one item each day that I have either created or find amazingly inspiring! I'm calling it May You Be Inspired Days! Today, we've got another zipper bag, as I LOVED some many done by others, I had to have one for me!


I found the totally awesome army camo at the wallyworld (our's still has fabric) for $1 a yard!!! It's silky and takes embroidery fabulously. Then I lined it with a black cotton/poly blend bottomweight and added the vintage metal zipper and green velour vintage ribbon. I love it! :)Check out how the embroidery just looks so darn awesome with the camo. Who would have thought? :)

And what inspired this?
And this Wristlet Tutorial by Jen on Or So She Says is WONDERFUL! The next little zipper pouch I make will need the wristlet added! :)
And then there is this simple but beautiful design featured on Design*Sponge. I'm digging the triangles by Lisa Rinnell.
And then, there is the quilter's version at The Moda Bake Shop. I'm gonna have to get scrappy on this one!

If you want this bag, or a custom one like it (or heck....like any of the inspirations even!!), let me know. This one is available in my Etsy Shop. And, who knows? You might even win it as part of

And to sweeten the deal, I'll give away one of the items featured this month on June 1st!
All you have to do is:

1. Become a Follower of StressTheSeams

2. Comment on one of the posts this month telling me what you would love to win!

International readers will have to pay their own shipping, but American followers will get it for free!

I'll close entries at 1am eastern standard time on June 1st and use the fabulous random number generator to select one wonderful winner. The prize will be a surprise for the reader, but I might just be looking at what they say....hint, hint! :)

So go become a follower and comment! And there will be other ways to get extra entries as the month goes on, so don't miss a day!

This post was linked up to:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails