Wednesday, March 31, 2010

5 years tomorrow.... :)

So tomorrow is my fifth anniversary. I love my husband and am so happy to have him! He teaches me such amazing things and helps me in ways I cannot begin to explain. I'm so thankful. I just wanted to share that with the world.


In other news, I've taken the plunge and have commissioned a logo and banner for StressTheSeams. My horrible attempts at digital graphics just didn't result in ANYTHING I was happy with. So the hubby and I agreed that it was time to step it up.


Why is it time? WELL..... I got a huge project today!!! An ongoing headwear creation and garment repair job that is likely to pan out to MANY others. I'm in the process of drafting the pattern right now. The hubby has already started picking out fabrics.... hehe. He's excited!


I've been working like crazy this week on the cloth activity books (quiet books). I've finally gotten all the color pages planned out and pieces cut. Now I've just got to do the structural parts and I'm ready to sew. When you see the pictures of these pages, you'll understand why it's taken me a week to figure all this out. They ROCK!


Here's a sneak peek :

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails