Thursday, March 18, 2010

So close.... yet so far

So I worked on my monkey quilt today. The top is all pieced except the final border and it has the applique' on it, which is also stitched down except the eyes, mouth, and ears. So close to being done with the top... yet so tired that my fingers hurt today! So I'm working on my logo instead. I'm hopeful that I can come up with something I will love. So far everything recommended to me or done for me just hasn't been IT. I don't know what IT is, but I will when I see it, ya know?

I've also got two fabrics that are going on a journey to California, so I need to get them packed. I love both of them, but I will never use all of either of them. And they are going to a good home where they will be appreciated. It may be silly to think of my fabrics as pets, but they are. At least, organic bamboo velour definately is. :) I'm not truly destashing, but when someone needs something I have, I feel TERRIBLE if I don't open my stash. I'm a sucker for a good project!

So I've got to finish this monkey quilt. I'm determined. So off to pack up two of my pets and then get some rest so I can wake early and finish the quilt while the boys are still sleeping.....hopefully!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails