Saturday, July 10, 2010

Events you MUST attend

You'll notice I've added two new gadgets to my sidebar (okay, actually three, but Share It isn't as fun).

You can now see my Calendar of Show Dates. Always up to date and ready to be enjoyed, I can't wait for all of you to come and meet me!

Also, you can see live screen shots from Etsy now! No more wondering if I have something listed, you can easily jump right over there and grab your favorites.

And yes, I'm already booked for 4 shows covering 5 days (not including set up) between now and Christmas. And, because I LOVE it, I've applied for several more. And I plan to unveil NEW items at each show, so you'll have to visit each show to see what I've dreamed up SPECIAL for that event. And all of this new information for you BEFORE I've had my breakfast. Laters!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails