Sunday, July 18, 2010

Blogs, Photos, and Bears…. Oh My!

A few of you might have noticed my rather full schedule in my left hand column. Yep. That’s right. 5 shows between now and the end of the year, and that’s only my CONFIRMED solid dates. I’m feeling pretty good about it, as this is my first “touring” season as a crafty person. And my first show went well and my Etsy sales have been consistently improving (two customs right now!!!). So why am I still so STRESSED and WORRIED???? :) Oh yeah, that’s what I do.

But my darling hubby is dong his best to alleviate some of my stress. He even volunteered to do some photography for me to get some stuff ready to be listed on Etsy. As anyone who as seen my booth at the show or my inventory space can tell you, I have FAR too many things that aren’t listed. And since I usually do one of a kind items, each has to be photographed individually, measured, written up, priced, and then posted to Etsy. Not an easy task with two toddlers helping you.

Most of his photography was so awesome that you can already see it in my Etsy shop itself. So make sure you check it out to see his best work. But we all need a laugh once in a while, so he decided to put a few “gems” in with the other shots, to check that I was paying attention while cropping and posting them. Here’s the newest Vogue model… Te D Beare

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         I actually love this shot… and I’m wondering what all of you think. I’m probably going to use it, though it is a little odd to see a BEAR wearing a CHICKEN bib. :)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         And here is Te D Beare modeling the Pi=Delicious Bib. Also, quite dashing I think.

And just when you’d given up hope of a good laugh, there is this series.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Yeah, Monsieur Beare doesn’t look as pleased in this outfit. Maybe it’s the July heat in thermal fleece… I bet that’s it.

And then they say that an item will ALWAYS sell better on a model. You be the judge:

Item alone (by the way, it’s an infant diaper cover/fleece soaker):

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Diaper Cover/Fleece Soaker with model:

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         What do YOU think? :)

Making The Girl Creative Sumo Sweet Stuff

1 comment:

Glenna said...

LOL Love the diaper cover on the head of the bear!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails